Finance Officer - Wrexham
|Job Title:||Finance Officer - Wrexham|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Finance Officer – Wrexham (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
- For providing financial advice and support within one of the following groups of services a) Education & Early Intervention b) Social Care c) Environment & Technical d) Housing & Economy (including HRA) e) Planning & Regulatory f) Finance & ICT and g) Governance & Customer.
- For supporting the co-ordination of the Council’s revenue budget and creditor payments.
- Provide financial advice (including technical advice), support and assistance to relevant service and team managers
- Provide costings and financial information to support budget planning, service development plans and resource management.
- Support the revenue budget monitoring process for the service(s), supporting effective budgetary control
- Provide financial reports at various management levels.
- Complete and submit grant returns, statistical and financial returns to the relevant bodies on an accurate and timely basis. Maintain proper accounting arrangements for grant funded expenditure.
- Liaise with both external and internal Audit during audits of the services and grants throughout the financial year to analyse and resolve any queries.
- Assist in the maintenance of Financial Systems, including reconciling control totals and inputting of journals and virements.
- Assist in completing the Bank Reconciliation for the Authority
- Assist in the development and control of the Authority’s creditors and P2P system to meet client needs without compromising the integrity of the data held on the system.
- Attend meetings with managers, heads and / or Governing Bodies to present and advise on budget issues
- Will be expected to be working towards the Accounting Technician qualification and have experience of using accounting and/or payroll software
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Insurance Officer - Solihull
Salary: £26 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £13.41 - 13.41 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21 per hour