Finance Technician - Lincoln
|Job Title:||Finance Technician - Lincoln|
|Salary:||£14.67 - 14.67 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Finance Technician – Lincoln (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.67ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To assist Budget Holders to set and manage their budgets.
- To assist Budget Holders to improve performance, efficiency and value for money of the services they manage
- To support Senior Financial Strategy Managers in the provision of financial advice, information and support
- To build resilience by providing support to: VAT officer, Treasury Manager, Schools Help desk, capital accountant, financial appraisals, etc.
- To support the closure of accounts process
- To assist in ensuring that there is effective strategic financial planning and financial management in relation to all revenue and capital budgets. To assist in the coordination and delivery of financial planning for all revenue and capital budgets.
- Identification and costing of budget pressures for future years, through liaising with Budget Holders, Senior Managers and the Head of Finance.
- Advising Budget Holders and Senior Managers on the monitoring of budgets.
- Overseeing the financial support arrangements and highlighting any weaknesses regarding maintenance of accounts.
- Assessing the effectiveness of budget monitoring arrangements.
- Reviewing and challenging Budget Holder outturn projections ensuring, in particular, that budgets are realistic, resources have been allocated promptly and outturn projections look reasonable in relation to spending to date.
- Advising Budget Holders and Senior Managers on the overall financial position and key issues.
- Assisting with the development of systems to help improve the accuracy of outturn projections, particularly for large, more volatile and high risk budgets.
- Assisting with the provision of supplementary reports for high risk areas. Liaising with the Finance Managers, Heads of Finance and Serco re key concerns.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Parbej Miah, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0208 514 9117