Financial Assessments & Benefits Assistant - Somerset
|Job Title:||Financial Assessments & Benefits Assistant - Somerset|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Financial Assessments & Benefits (FAB) Assistant – Somerset (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £10.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support an efficient and effective Income Assessment, Welfare Benefit, Deferred Payment and Financial Assessment Service across the full range of Care provisions, including Adult Social Care and Family Law cases such as Adoption and Special Guardianship Orders, using skills gained through practical experience. Required to carry out a range of activities working within existing procedures and routines with limited supervision. The post holder will resolve routine technical and process problems and queries, escalating the more complex to others.
- Deliver a high-quality service ensuring compliance with objectives while meeting statutory requirements and frameworks, to ensure public money is spent appropriately, and charges are implemented to maximise income to the Council.
- Efficiently and accurately input basic financial assessments for services provided (Including Adoption Allowances), in accordance with approved assessment scales.
- Ensure that appropriate Care Packages are referred for a financial assessment within agreed timescales.
- Monitor property cases and produce statements of accrued charges in a timely manner.
- Ensure that records are maintained.
- Provide support for routine cases to colleagues in the FAB Team.
- Input Annual Review data to the system and notify Service Users of the outcome using ContrOCC
- Communicate effectively with partners and colleagues, both verbally and in writing through the appropriate use of case notes and other record keeping within information sharing protocols and record keeping policies.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of a range of activities and services to achieve defined outcomes within the service area.
- Preparation of statements or invoices for customers (Including Block Beds).
- Provide information to others on a range of subjects within a specific area of work within an agreed framework e.g. the Care Act.
- Communicate with colleagues, Service Users and other partner agencies through verbal reports and keeping records in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Business Partner - Somerset
Salary: Market related
Personal Assistant - London
Salary: £18 per hour
Assistant Planning Officer - Widnes
Salary: £14 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour