Floating Support Worker
|Job Title:||Floating Support Worker|
|Salary:||£11.24 - 11.24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Floating Support Worker. You will be working in Liverpool for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £11.24ph
- Provide a housing related support service to clients in their own home.
- Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
- Supporting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent and liaising with landlords etc.
- Knowledge of ‘best practice’ in both crisis intervention and planned support working.
- Undertaking referrals and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs. Ensuring clients have access to relevant external support services.
- Working with clients to agree and set goals and actions.
- Meeting clearly defined client outcome targets through key-working, support plans, risk assessments and other interventions.
- Ensuring that opportunities for education, training and employment opportunities are integral to the support service. The aim being to enable clients to develop the life skills to live as independently as possible.
- Providing practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of welfare benefit claims.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Maintaining an accurate and timely record of all activities including the maintenance of a support planning database.
- Working in line with health and safety, lone working procedures and safe guarding requirements to ensure the overall safety and security of the clients
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Worker - Scotland
Salary: £8.20 - 9.75 per hour
Community Re-Ablement Worker - Central Bedfordshire Council
Salary: £10 per hour
Support Worker- Short Term Intervention - Manchester
Manchester City Centre
Childcare Worker- Residential Home- Rochdale