FM Operations Manager - Hard + Soft Services
|Job Title:||FM Operations Manager - Hard + Soft Services|
|Salary:||£31 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a FM Operations Manager - Hard + Soft Services to work with one of our clients based in Ilford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 am - 17:00 pm
Temp Contract (3 months but could be extended)
Pay rates between £31-£35ph
- Leading the day to day delivery of all hard and soft Facilities Management Services across the Council’s operational estate, ensuring the effective and safe operation of all operational buildings for the benefits of service users, visitors and staff.
- Managing maintenance, improvement and compliance works across the estate, managing contractors and project teams as required.
- Ensure that all buildings are open and closed as required and that daily building inspections are undertaken and all issues logged at the earliest opportunity;
- Ensuring the safety of staff and visitors by implementing security protocols, preventing unauthorised persons entering buildings/land, using/monitoring CCTV, encouraging the wearing of staff ID badges, patrolling buildings and grounds and responding to or escalating any issues identified;
- Ensure that all systems and processes are function and up to date to support the work of Facilities Assistants and others, including CCTV etc;
- Manage and monitor the delivery of all day to day activity in respect of security/concierge services, pottering, post, deliveries, cleaning, snow clearance/gritting and furniture moves etc and ensure that buildings are kept clean and free from litter/debris;
- Manage Facilities Assistants to undertake a programme of minor works/light maintenance tasks (i.e. painting, replacing light tubes, unblocking toilets, rehanging doors etc) in an efficient and cost effective manner;
- Ensure that the need for repairs, maintenance and small building works are identified and logged and manage any works undertaken by contractors and suppliers to ensure quality and timescales are met within the agreed budgets;
- Develop reactive, planned and cyclical maintenance and repairs programmes and support procurement processes as required. Manage staff or contractors undertaking works and ensure that appropriate safety measures (i.e. method statements) are in place and that works are completed satisfactorily; and
- Ensure that all contractors are in possession of relevant building information (i.e. health and safety file and asbestos records) prior to commencing any works.
Qualification/ Knowledge/ Experience
- 5 years FM management experience in a similar role
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- IWFM Level 5
- Experience in the management and delivery of Facilities Management services to time, cost and quality
- Knowledge of modern facilities management methods and how to apply them
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Building Services Manager
Salary: £45k - 50k per year
Maintenance Manager - Building Services
Salary: £47k - 49k per year
Contract Manager - Building Services
Salary: £55k - 60k per year
Building Services Engineer - Work on Days Off
Salary: £18 - 19 per hour
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Site Supervisor
Salary: £40k - 43k per year