Freedom of Information Officer - Swindon
|Job Title:||Freedom of Information Officer - Swindon|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Freedom of Information Officer – Swindon (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The post holder will act as the principal source of specialist knowledge on the requirements of the Act as they relate to the Trust and will advise the Trust Secretary on matters of policy and procedure. The post holder will also provide training and advice to managers across the Trust on the application of the Act in relation to specific requests that they might receive.
- Maintain an effective system for recording, controlling and responding to all requests for information received by the Trust under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- Ensure that all requests for information are registered to the system and managed in a way that enables the Trust to comply with the requirements of the Act as regards disclosure and response times.
- Where necessary, liaise with the requesting party over the nature of the request, the provision of additional detail about it and the need for an extension of time for responding.
- Where appropriate, advise applicants on the Trust’s charging structure and ensure that responses to requests are not released until charges are paid.
- Advise managers on the requirements of the Act and their duties and responsibilities under it.
- Provide guidance to managers where appropriate on the framing of responses.
- Keep staff and managers across the Trust updated on developments in the field of FOI and provide training where necessary.
- Ensure that the Trust’s publication scheme is up to date.
- Maintain the FOI Response Log
- Alert the Trust Secretary to any potential breaches of FOI time limits.
- Provide a monthly summary of activity relating to FOI requests.
- Maintain current knowledge of the application of the FOI Act 2000 and associated case law.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour
Disrepair Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £20 per hour