|Job Title:||Gas Engineer|
|Salary:||£25.18 - 25.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Gas Engineer. You will be working based in Coventry. This is working for the council
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Temp - Contract
Pay rate - £25.18ph via umbrella
Under the direction of the M&E Facilities Manager you will provide a site based, practical solution to a variety of Building Services related customer needs including, planned maintenance, reactive repairs and minor works. The role will involve:
• Installing and maintaining heating systems
• Installing Domestic and commercial boilers
• Installing and maintaining water heaters
• Installing and maintaining commercial appliances like gas cookers
• Installation and alterations of pipework & fittings
• Understanding gas control systems
• Gas Health & Safety and Compliance
- Responsible for carrying out all work in compliance with industry standards, British standards and applying all relevant Approved Codes of Practice.
- Attend and resolve reactive repair works as issued by the planners within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met. Carry out fault diagnosis and repairs within the trade area.
- Install new heating/combustion installations/improvements including the removal of existing equipment. To install new domestic and commercial boilers.
- Proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion installation works and generate estimates for the works.
- Liaise with customers ensuring that works are carried out satisfactorily and to their specification. Communicating with customers to set expectations.
- Undertake heating/combustion planned preventative maintenance works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance
- Undertake and be able to carry out general plumbing duties including alterations to pipework and fittings while understanding any legionella risks.
- Understanding statutory compliance with industry standards, British standards and applying all relevant Approved Codes of Practice
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available