|Job Title:||General Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.16 - 10.16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a general assistant to work part time with our client based in Warrington
20 hours per week
Pay rate paying £10.16ph
- Assist as a member of a team, in maintaining agreed standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the establishment. Also as a member of a team, assist in providing the maximum quality of life for residents.
- General cleaning duties in the communal areas, and service user bedrooms, to the agreed standards and frequencies laid down in the schedule of the scheme, individual tenant support/care plans.
- Assist in maintaining the agreed standards of hygiene laid down in Directorate procedures and as defined under current legislation.
- Assist in meeting general aims of the home by liaising and developing relationships with residents.
- Assist in the washing and cleaning of utensils, crockery and kitchen etc.
- Assist in operating washing, drying and ironing facilities within the laundry. Support service users to undertake these tasks if, after assessment, laid down in individual care plans.
- Enable residents to achieve their potential independence by undertaking simple tasks of personal care at a level agreed with the Centre Team Manager, e.g. assisting mobility and assisting with breakfast.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available