General Practice Nurse Band 5- GP Surgery
4Recruitment Services - Leicestershire
Location: Oakham, Leicestershire
Pay Rate: £21.85-£24.87 Per hour
At 4Recruitment Services we have several contract roles available for experienced Practice Nurses to work full in the Oakham Area.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of others’ lives, this could be for you! We can offer flexible shift work, allowing you to manage your own hours tailored to suit your needs.
General Practice Nurse Job Role:
You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
All we need from you:
- Current NMC Pin No
- Minimum of one years post qualifying experience
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- 3 Years’ Worth of Reference Details- 1 of which must be a clinical reference.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
A number of your Responsibilities will include:
- To maintain a high standard of patient care
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
A range of benefits are available to our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Complimentary Mandatory Training- CSTF Aligned
- Choice of assignments at a variety of locations
- Complimentary DBS
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Nursing & Medical Professionals and Qualified Social Workers.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Kasey Sanders on 0208 514 9136