Community Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 Via MOD - London
|Job Title:||Community Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 Via MOD - London|
|Salary:||£25 - 30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lee Cook|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Community Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 Via MOD
4Recruitment Services - London
Location: Woolwich - London
Pay Rate: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
At 4Recruitment Services we have several flexible vacancies for experienced Community Mental Health Practitioners to work full or part time house in the London Area through the MOD.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of others lives, this could be for you! Help make 4 Recruitment 2019 one to remember! We are currently offering contract and shift work, allowing you to manage your own hours being able to tailor to suit your needs.
|Community Mental Health Practitioner - Essential Requirements:
• Must either:
o Be a Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a MSc or Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality, preferably but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
o Hold a professional registration with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)/EMDR UK & Ireland, and Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and be accredited in either EMDR or CBT.
• Must hold in date Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Level 3 certificates.
• Must have 2 years’ experience in a Mental Health role.
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Community Mental Health Practitioner - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Community Mental Health Practitioner – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Weekly payments
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available