General Practitioner (Av Med) - RAF Brize Norton - Carterton
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire
Pay Rate: £71.82 ph
Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
All we need from you:
- Undertake Primary Healthcare (PHC) clinics for Military and entitled personnel.
- Examinations and Occupational Health (OH) assessments within the locum doctor’s scope of experience and qualification.
- To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a serviceman’s ability to undertake their duties.
- To complete reports and documentation in accordance with MoD policy or the requirements of any other government department.
- To attend individual management reviews or case conferences with Primary Healthcare (PHC) and/or line management as required.
A number of your Responsibilities will include:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
A range of benefits are available to our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Complimentary Mandatory Training- CSTF Aligned
- Choice of assignments at a variety of locations
- Complimentary DBS
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Nursing & Medical Professionals and Qualified Social Workers.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.