Governance Officer - Rutland
|Job Title:||Governance Officer - Rutland|
|Salary:||£13 - 14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Governance Officer – Rutland
Vacancy Type – Temporary
Pay Rate – up to £14ph
- To provide professional procedural advice to Members, officers and the public, on the law and practice of governance processes such as delegated decisions, interests and the Forward Plan/Key decisions lists and ethical standards.
- To deputise for the Governance Manager in their absence (including clerking at Council and Cabinet).
- To undertake the duties of committee administrator for Council Committee meetings and lead member meetings specifically in respect of:-
- Arranging meetings, appeals, briefings and training sessions
- Preparation and publication of agenda and reports
- Attending meetings - both in person and virtual meetings
- Preparing minutes
- Carrying out any follow up actions required by Governance
- Monitoring the Committee’s recommendations
- Providing administrative support to the scrutiny process.
- To advise on the procedural and administrative aspects of the Committee process with regards to the constitutional and legislative framework in formal meetings; to assist Chairs, Lead Officers and senior officers and the public on the conduct of meetings and provide briefings as necessary.
For more information on this position, please get in contact with Billy – Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Governance Officer - Barnsley
Salary: £24.66 - 24.66 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Placement Officer - Bromley
Salary: Market related
Complaints Officer - Northampton
Salary: £12.03 - 12.03 per hour