Grounds Maintenance Operations Advisor
|Job Title:||Grounds Maintenance Operations Advisor|
|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Salary:||£407 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operations Advisor. You will be working in Hammersmith for the council.
Monday - Friday
Day rate - £407 per day
- The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham is currently in the process of bringing in-house its Grounds Maintenance service on housing land and requires short-term support from someone with strong operational and management expertise in this area.
- To provide task-specific support to enable mobilisation of the new Grounds Maintenance service.
- Lead on the scoping and definition of materials, equipment and vehicles requirements for the new Grounds Maintenance service. The post-holder is expected to have the knowledge and experience to be able to accurately forecast and model the supply needs of the new Grounds Maintenance service based on input information such as GM asset mapping and service frequency specification.
- Provide expertise and guidance on potential supply chain solutions for the new Grounds Maintenance service, covering materials, equipment, vehicles and waste removal. The post-holder is expected to have a strong knowledge of the market so that they can recommend best value solutions that fully satisfy operational needs. They will lead on negotiation with suppliers and the completion of technical and employers requirement sections of supply contracts, plus any other tasks required to put supply contracts in place.
- Support development of the annual work plan and seasonal scheduling for the new Grounds Maintenance service. The postholder is expected to have experience of work planning for a grounds maintenance service, with the ability to quickly develop an understanding of different locations and related maintenance needs within the borough, which will influence these plans..
- Provide expertise and guidance on systems used to manage work planning and schedules. The postholder is expected to have strong IT skills (including Microsoft packages) with experience of using systems to manage work planning and schedules.
- Have a strong understanding of Health & Safety matters in relation to grounds maintenance services.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Salary: £22 - 24 per hour
Salary: £30 - 32 per hour
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £22.00 - 22.50 per hour
Salary: £22.00 - 22.50 per hour