Group Manager - Ageing Well Community Teams
|Job Title:||Group Manager - Ageing Well Community Teams|
|Salary:||£300 - 550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Group Manager - Ageing Well Community Teams . You will be working in Nottinghamshire for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Day rates up to £550 per day
- To provide leadership and management to the development and delivery of Ageing Well hospital and community based assessment and care management services that support older people; ensuring services meet corporate and departmental objectives whilst delivering high quality outcomes to people who use services, their carers and the wider population.
- To lead and manage the Ageing Well Community Teams
- To act as an exemplar for the Council’s vision and values at all times.
- Production of and delivery of service plans including agreeing targets with their Service Director
- Reporting changes in the operating environment where these require amendment of the service Plan
- Fulfilling all duties to effectively manage the performance of and ensure the welfare of all staff in services
- Providing timely and accurate information about customers including data on future trends
- Ensure Local Authority responsibilities are carried out in relation to relevant legislation, (e.g. Care Act, Mental Health Act), local and national policy
- Performance management of the service area including responsibility for quality, practice and embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
- To contribute to single and multi-agency strategic planning and commissioning of local services.
- Lead and/ or contribute to the transformation of services in line with the Council’s strategic priorities
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available