Group Solicitor - Environment and Licencing
|Job Title:||Group Solicitor - Environment and Licencing|
|Salary:||£40 - 47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Group Solicitor - Environment and Licencing to work with one of our clients based in Halton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates between £40 - £47ph
- To be a member of a team providing a comprehensive, high quality legal advisory service to Councillors and management covering all Council Functions. To contribute to the development of divisional, directorate and corporate policy
- To manage a small Group comprising a solicitor and licensing team (Licensing Manager, two licensing assistants and taxi enforcement officer) dealing with the full range of Legal Matters in relation to the following areas:- Highways, Traffic, Risk & Emergency Planning/Health & Safety Logistics, Development Services, Director of Public Health, Community & Environment, Legal Services Licensing Matters, Miscellaneous
- To provide high quality legal advice to the Council, its Committees and Managers
- To undertake to supervise the care and conduct of legal mattersTo represent and supervise the representation of the Council in Court, Tribunal Inquiries and other proceedings.
- To undertake the preparation and completion of large and related documents
- To attend Committees and other meetings as required.
- To implement and assist with the development of standards and procedures related to the legal work of the Council
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available