Head of Operations
|Job Title:||Head of Operations|
|Salary:||£500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Head of Operations to support our client based in Oldham. This position is full time and is on-going until the end of June 2023. The working arrangement will be 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
The purpose of this role is to lead the strategic and operational development of integrated Learning Disability and Mental Health services, ensuring that the highest standards of provision are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To determine the strategic direction of the service and anticipate the changes influencing the services both internally and externally in partnership with health, evaluating the risks and opportunities and putting appropriate strategies/plans into action.
- In conjunction with health oversee and co-ordinate service plans, including regular evaluation of progress against those plans, agreeing appropriate follow up actions with managers as required.
- Foster a high-performance culture within the service ensuring efficiencies are maximised and continuous improvement occurs.
- To be accountable for significant budgets, directly influencing the budget setting and long-term financial planning, demonstrating value for money in the delivery of its services.
- To provide leadership to the workforce ensuring that resources are effectively deployed, appropriately supported, trained, and qualified to undertake their job role and deliver health and social care priorities/objectives.
- To ensure effective working relationships with all partners, both internal and external.
- Facilitate positive, regular engagement with all stakeholders to inform service improvements and improved service delivery in line with commissioning strategies.
- To lead teams through transformation ensuring appropriate engagement and consultation takes place, whilst challenging established ways of working where necessary.
- To work in partnership with health to ensure comprehensive quality assurance systems, governance and reporting systems are in place considering clinical risk and compliance.
- To interpret relevant national and regional policies ensuring that operational delivery reflects best practice.
- To support health with any changes to the clinical delivery model ensuring they continue to be fit for purpose to meet local and national priorities.
- Enhanced DBS
- Professional Qualification in Social care (degree level).
- Experience of working with; Autism, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities.
- Evidence of continued professional, managerial and personal development.
- Current registration with Social Work England.
- Able to work flexibly to meet the demands of the service (including evening and weekend as necessary).
- Requirement to be part of an out of hours on call rota.
- Full UK Driving licence.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.