Head of Region | Social Work Charity | Birmingham/West Midlands
We require an experienced Manager to work with a Social Work Charity team based within Birmingham. The Successful Manager will be required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Managerial experience of working within a Social Work Charity team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Identification and assessment of potential new local authorities in the region wishing to join the programme.
- Working with the local authorities to ensure all preparations and arrangements are in place to ensure an enabling and supportive culture, which allows for the provision of an excellent practice learning experience.
- Supporting and guiding local authorities through all stages of the programme so that participants and local authorities maximise the benefit from engagement in Frontline. This includes planning for, and support during, transition to the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (year two of the programme), and planning for subsequent years.
- Helping local authorities to link Frontline's activity and mission to their strategic practice and staffing development plans.
- Building a strong regional identity in which local authorities collaborate to share learning with mutually supportive relationships.
- Building creative partnerships with aligned organisations (including Teach First and Think Ahead) and organisations which could provide Contrasting Learning Experiences.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £58,000 per year.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Robertson on 0208 514 9176.
Who Cares? We Do.