Head of Service - Children and Community Services
|Job Title:||Head of Service - Children and Community Services|
|Salary:||£500 - 620 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Head of Service - Children and Community Services to work with one of our clients based in Knowsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Day rate up to £620 per day
To provide operational management responsibility for the delivery of services in relation to Children in Need, Child Protection, Children in Care services (including adoption, care leavers and regulated Services) ensuring the Council fulfils its statutory duties.
- To lead and strategically manage the delivery of children’s services across all levels of the Children in Need Framework and in accordance with the Council’s statutory duties as outlined in legislationand statutory guidance.
- To maintain operational oversight and leadership across children’s social care services.
- To be accountable for the quality of practice and service delivery in relation to one of the three designated area of responsibilities. This will be in (i) children in need and child protection, (ii), children looked after (including care leavers) amd children and adults with disabilies aged 0 -25 years, and (iii) adoption, fostering and reseintail homes
- To ensure direct link to and communication with front line staff and service delivery.
- To encourage learning and development to ensure quality practice across the workforce.
- To ensure that all staff are sufficiently qualified, skilled and experienced to undertake their duties and responsibilities, and to monitor the workforce on a regular basis.
- To facilitate and foster a supportive organisation for all staff, encouraging their direct communication and contribution with regards to improving culture, service delivery, service user experience and organisational development.
- To provide clear vision and goals to staff within the organisation.
- To facilitate opportunities for staff to communicate directly with the Principal Child and Family Social Worker, embed a culture of listening, learning and communication, linking reality and strategy.
- To take a lead responsibility for practice in the Local Authority across Child Protection, Looked-after Children and Regulated Services and communicate the views and experiences of front line staff to all levels of management
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on Lukem@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available