Head of Service - Early intervention
|Job Title:||Head of Service - Early intervention|
|Salary:||£73.9k per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Head of Service – Early intervention Team to work with one of our clients based in Haringey. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Salary paying up to £73,900 per year
- To provide leadership and work across the system to deliver improved outcomes for children & Young people services under the borough plan.
- To lead and manage the early help and prevention service, to implement service delivery, re-design and organisational change.
- To enhance the early help provision, and evidence the impact of early help and its positioning within the continuum of need for children, young people and families
- To lead, commission, develop and manage effective locality and targeted early help and prevention services to deliver agreed outcomes for children and young people.
- To ensure the commissioning and delivery of appropriate high quality, evidence-based activities, interventions and services.
- To ensure commissioned services deliver agreed outcomes for children & families.
- Be accountable for budget, savings and workforce resources.
- Ensure that services are managed effectively with existing resources and make the most effective use of allocated budget, adhere to best value principles, to control cost and enhance value and impact.
- Lead and make significant contribution to delivering the people priority of the borough plan.
- Maximise collaborative opportunities to increase visibility and impact of partnership working.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available