Health & Safety Advisor - Central London
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor - Central London|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join our clients team based in Central London. Although your main base of operations will be Liverpool Street you will be required to attend site visits across the clients Central London portfolio.
The standard working hours days are Monday to Friday
Hours are as followed; 8am till 5pm
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Duties will include but not limited to;
- To be able to promote and maintain a positive Health & Safety culture throughout the company, whilst contributing to the company’s SHE commitments in both highlighting and promoting best practice. This generally includes assisting the Health & Safety department at both Head Office and across the company’s high-profile client portfolio, which consists of over 60 sites.
- To monitor and review site performance through regular site inspections and audits. This includes creating site specific risk assessments, method statements, and COSHH assessments, as well as conducting DSE and noise assessments when necessary.
- To be able to deliver detailed training sessions to site staff members on Health & Safety aspects that are vital to the company, such as Permit to Work training and Health & Safety Inductions for new starters. Candidate needs to be experienced in delivering training sessions to other staff members.
- To assist in maintaining all H&S accreditations and awards required by the company to demonstrate and promote Health & Safety competency.
Qualifications & Experience
- IOSH Membership
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role/environment is required.
- Knowledge or experience of building services/FM industry.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available