Health and Social Care Tutor
|Job Title:||Health and Social Care Tutor|
|Salary:||£25.51 - 35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Health & Social Care Tutor to support our client based in Mordon. This position is 1 day per week, for 4 hours which will be on Wednesday’s 9:30 to 13:30.
You will be responsible for teaching adult learners across different levels from Level 1 to Level 3 to ensure that they are able to achieve success in their Health & Social Care qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Deliver varied and effective teaching and learning sessions in which all members of the group are respected and able to participate.
- Develop course objectives using effective course and lesson plans designed to monitor learners’ progress.
- Prepare course plan(s) in accordance with any external or College set syllabuses and deliver the agreed learning outcomes by the end of the course. Wherever possible, consult with learners on their learning needs.
- Prepare lesson plan(s) showing content, activities and timing and prepare learning materials for each session as appropriate.
- Assess and help learners to assess their own learning throughout the course and to help them evaluate their achievement and the quality of the College services at the end of the course.
- Keep accurate and legible records in the course register of attendances, withdrawals, and destinations.
- Cover, as required, for other teaching staff (to be paid at appropriate cover rate of pay).
- Keep up-to-date with Group Quality Improvement initiatives and to be aware of, and meet, service standards for the College and Group.
- Participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required, including all areas of office technology.
- Propose any ideas that may help to promote and extend the Group’s reputation, efficient running of the College and best value in the delivery of services.
- Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the College Health and Safety Policy.
- Be available to assist in enrolment procedures, which may require additional hours including evenings and weekends, for example during the Autumn Term.
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents’ evenings and occasional weekends.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the Principal, Director of Facilities or Head of Facilities ensure the efficient functioning of the College or Group.
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in a similar position
- Must have experience of NCFE qualifications
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sports and Exercise Tutor
Salary: £25.51 - 35.00 per hour
Media, Film and Games Lecturer
Salary: £25.51 - 35.00 per hour
Programme Leader for English and Maths
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £27.49 - 27.49 per hour
School Secondary Education Advisor - Clevedon
Salary: £24 per hour
Salary: £13 per hour