Health Care Assistant (HCA) -Band 2 -Dartford
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant (HCA) -Band 2 -Dartford|
|Salary:||£10 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Healthcare Assistant– Band 2 – Dartford
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Dartford area.
Pay Rates: £10.00- £13.00 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Washing and dressing patients
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping people to move around
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with patients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
- Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
- Must be able to carry out basic observations
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Nursing & Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available