Health Protection Nurse- Community Services - Bury
|Job Title:||Health Protection Nurse- Community Services - Bury|
|Salary:||£14.46 - 15.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Health Protection Nurse– Community Services - Bury
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting RGN’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Bury area.
Pay Rates: £14.46-£15.51 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Providing reactive health protection advice, as part of an acute response team, to health professionals, the public or wider stakeholders, following the notification of communicable diseases or other health threats.
- Undertaking epidemiological investigations and public health risk assessments.
- Working with other stakeholders to prevent or minimise the impact of non-infectious environmental hazards
- Emergency planning, working with local resilience fora, undertaking community risk assessments and supporting the planning for biological, chemical, radioactive, environmental and nuclear threats to the public’s health.
- Public health training, education, and participating in research and audit.
- Adhere the NMC Code at all times
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
- Must have at least 6 months Experience working as a Nurse in a the community.
- Must have Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We have several roles available working in NHS hospitals and Private Hospitals as well as Nursing & Care Homes.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available