Health Protection Specialist - Bracknell
|Job Title:||Health Protection Specialist - Bracknell|
|Salary:||£361.16 - 361.16 per day|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Health Protection Specialist – Bracknell
Salary: £ 361.16pd
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide highly specialist health protection advice to LA outbreak response teams
- To act as key liaison with PHE Health Protection Teams
- To manage the health protection cell
- To set up the health protection hubs ensuring operational procedures are fit for purpose.
- To provide accurate and timely expert advice on outbreak management in line with national and local policy and outbreak management plans.
- To coordinate LA response to outbreaks and incidents across a 3 LA footprint taking the local context into account.
- To deliver effective outbreak support collaboratively with subject matter experts
- To act as specialist liaison to the Thames Valley Health Protection Team
- To support local organisations to put Health Protection Team and local Public health recommendations in place.
- To provide briefings and materials on national or regional guidance for Berkshire local contexts.
- To support continued development of local outbreak plans and procedures.
- To develop and maintain productive collaborations with LA and other partners including the partner health protection hub; public health intelligence, public health social marketing team and LA Public health teams.
- To advise on PPE risk assessments.
- To ensure accurate and timely records are kept.
- To adapt the work programme in the face of changing public health priorities.
- To monitor impact of the programme.
- To provide reports for Corporate and Partnership Groups and Boards.
- To provide briefings for elected members.
- To manage the Hub Coordinator.
- To provide cross cover for other health protection specialists as needed.
- To deputise for Consultants in Public Health on health protection matters.
- The hours of the job are flexible and may at times require work at weekends and in the evening.
- This role is responsible for providing accurate advice on actions to control spread of infectious disease so the potential positive and negative impact on the community is substantial both in terms of the economy and the spread of communicable disease.
- The advice given by this role will result in effective management of outbreaks, affecting the community widely.
- The role is key to LA and partner confidence in our local management of outbreaks.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 02085149176
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SP - Family Support and Protection Team - Colchester
Salary: £39,168 - 47,405 per year
Occupational Therapist (Grade 9) - Burnley
Salary: £16.06 - 16.06 per hour
EDT(AMHP Qualified) - Wirral MBC
Salary: £30 - 35 per hour
Social Worker - Southend-on-Sea
Salary: £28 per hour