Health Protection Team Manager
|Job Title:||Health Protection Team Manager|
|Salary:||£27.66 - 27.66 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Health Protection Team Manager to work with one of our clients based in Shropshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £27.66 ph
- Take personal responsibility and be directly accountable for the performance and use of resources of a clearly defined service area which supports the delivery of key outcomes for local people achieved by building an effective team.
- Manage the delivery of key aspects of and support the development of operational action plans and a programme of projects across the functional area relevant to the post in order to deliver improved Regulatory Services outcomes.
- Acting as a lead specialist and contribute to cross-cutting agendas including local and neighbourhood plans, in order to protect health and wellbeing, vulnerable people, the wider community and the environment.
- Leading and co-ordinating technical leads in the specific areas of food hygiene, feed safety, food standards and animal health to deliver the regulatory programmes.
- Support other managers in the development and delivery of a programme of regulatory and enforcement projects and activities to identify and reduce risks to residents and businesses in order to achieve Regulatory Services outcomes.
- Undertake comprehensive and professional research, analysis and service modelling across a wide range of regulatory functions in order to ensure effective, optimal service delivery to meet Regulatory Services outcomes within budgetary constraints.
- Direct and support teams in developing and utilising existing as well as new and creative regulatory techniques and policies in order to successfully achieve outcomes and improve compliance levels in the most effective and efficient way
- Support service managers within the Council and other public sector bodies in developing and delivering cross-cutting agendas focussing on public health in order to protect vulnerable people, wider communities and environments.
- Utilise problem solving, negotiation and mediation to resolve complex issues and complaints reported by members, residents, businesses, partner agencies and services in order to support Regulatory Services outcomes.
- Support the Operations Manager to ensure that service delivery and design meets current best practice and local needs and incorporates new ways of working to ensure the most cost-efficient achievement of key outcomes.
- Support the Operations Manager to utilise creative problem-solving techniques to address service design and delivery opportunities and use commercial skills to evaluate and design robust and resilient service delivery mechanisms.
Identify mechanisms and opportunities for working with partners more effectively and with a more integrated approach in order to achieve Regulatory Services Outcomes
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's