|Job Title:||Health Visitor|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Health Visitor
LOCATION: Kingston & Richmond
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: Umbrella from £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a registered Health Visitor to provide services to our client based in Kingston & Richmond.
The clients Health Visitors work within 4 geographical health visiting teams (Ascot, Belcore, Ellington Windsor). These teams are supported by their Skill Mix Team of experienced Community Nursery Nurses and an Administration Team. Each of our Health Visitors work with families in need of a targeted service (Universal Plus and Universal Partnership Plus), as identified by our partners in health and social care.
The successful candidates will participate in regular caseload analysis with their Team Lead to ensure resources are maximised. You will be expected to carry out other duties as defined by the Health Visiting Lead/Manager and to liaise effectively and negotiate with other health professionals and partner agencies, to ensure the health needs of the individual and population we serve are met.
You will be expected to work effectively with the service managers towards meeting both national and local performance targets applicable to the service area and to plan, develop, implement and evaluate policies, guidelines, protocols and pathways.
You will be expected to maintain professional links with other health professionals and agencies relevant to the service to ensure effective service delivery and also with the Community Practice Teachers and the Education and Training department.
As a commitment to professionalism, the client provides all their Health Visitors with membership of the Institute of Health Visiting (iHV) as standard.
- RGN/RMW/DIp HE (child/adult/ learning disabilities )
- Current active NMC membership & evidence of continuing professional development
- Specialist Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) qualification
Skills and experience:
- Post-registration experience in health visiting.
- Knowledge of the Healthy Child Programme and relevant theory that informs practice delivery.
- Experience in building strong partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions to challenges across a diverse set of stakeholders, including children, young people and their families, advocating the voices of those we are working with.
- Proven ability to effectively use an online database and is computer literate with a range of software applications (including Google)
- Experience in keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy and the NMC Code), as well as producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people).
- Knowledge of statutory legislation (for example the Children’s Act) and national policy drivers that will affect children’s services and your role.
- DBS check
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's