Healthcare Assistant Band 2- Hospital - Norwich
|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant Band 2- Hospital - Norwich|
|Salary:||£9 - 16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Healthcare Assistant HCA Band 2- Hospital – Nowich
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Norwich area.
Pay Rates: £9.00-£16.00ph
- You will be working on various wards across the hospital dealing with patients with varying needs.
- This is a General Hospital is at the heart of the Trust's acute emergency services - the core location for inpatient emergency care, and for all patients who need the specialist emergency facilities (such as intensive care) of a major district general hospital. It also provides elective care for higher risk patients together with a full range of outpatient and diagnostic services. There are approximately 600 beds and nine theatres (including one local theatre).
- This hospital is also the focus of the Trust's Women's and Children's services, including neonatal care. In 2011/12 the Trust increased capacity on the site with a new Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) and an eighteen bed 'surge' ward.
- The Trust's maternity service is amongst the largest in south-east England, with almost 6,000 deliveries per annum.
- The Hospital is about a 15-20-minute walk from the town centre.
- Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
- Must have worked with clients with reduced mobility
- Must be able to carry out basic observations
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Washing and dressing patients
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping people to move around
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
- Previous Rehabilitation experience
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with patients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing & Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available