Healthcare Assistant HCA - Care Home - Hereford
|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant HCA - Care Home - Hereford|
|Salary:||£12 - 15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Healthcare Assistant HCA – Care Home - Hereford
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work in a Care Home based in the Hereford area. Offering 24/7 dementia, nursing and palliative care to older people. We have a friendly and experienced staff team including a dedicated activities co-ordinator who develops individual activity schedules tailored to the personal lives and interests of the people in our care
Pay Rates: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour (Rates are dependant of shift type)
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Washing and dressing patients
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping people to move around
- Assisting with Toileting
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
- Previous hospital experience
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with patients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
- Must have at least 6 months Care
- Must be able to carry out basic observations
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current Enhanced DBS
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders, Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available