Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Chelmsford
|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Chelmsford|
|Salary:||Rates are dependant of shift type|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Healthcare Assistant HCA – Mental Health Services – Chelmsford
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work in a Treatment Centre hospital based in the Chelmsford area.
The services is one of the UK’s leading mental health treatment centres and is rated by former patients for its excellence, dedication, commitment to individuals, as well as producing outstanding treatment outcomes. Across all services, our flexible and patient-centred treatment programmes are developed by an expert team of psychiatrists, mental health nurses, psychologists and therapists. This multidisciplinary approach allows for a package of holistic care, ensuring the patient is a part of the planning process throughout their treatment.
Pay Rates: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour (Rates are dependant of shift type)
What you will be doing:
• Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
• Washing and dressing patients
• Serving meals and helping to feed patients
• Helping people to move around
• Assisting with Toileting
• Making beds
• Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills and Professional Characteristics Needed:
• Previous hospital experience
• Caring and kind
• Cheerful and friendly
• Willing to be hands-on with patients
• Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
• Be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
• Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
• Must be able to carry out basic observations
• Right to Live and Work in the UK
• Current Enhanced DBS
What we offer:
• We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
• Flexible hours
• Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
• Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
• You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
• When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
• Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders, Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available