Healthcare Assistant- Rehabilitation - Thornbury
|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant- Rehabilitation - Thornbury|
|Salary:||£9.57 - 13.69 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Healthcare Assistant HCA Band 2- Rehabilitation – Thornbury
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Devon area.
Pay Rates: £9.57-£13.69 per hour
- The unit has 20 beds and our teams provide intensive rehabilitation for people who are unable to return home following hospital admission due to ongoing rehabilitation needs.
- These clients require intensive therapy to discharge them to home.
- We also have clients who are struggling in their own homes due to reduced mobility and require short term inpatient intensive rehabilitation.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Washing and dressing patients
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping people to move around
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
- Previous Rehabilitation experience
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with patients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
- Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
- Must have worked with clients with reduced mobility
- Must be able to carry out basic observations
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available