Heat Network Debt Advisor
|Job Title:||Heat Network Debt Advisor|
|Salary:||£17.03 - 17.03 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Heat Network Debt Advisor. You will be working in Camden
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £17.03ph via umbrella
The Heat Network Debt Advisor will carry out a data cleansing exercise on historic debt which has not been collected. This role will work alongside the Customer Accounts Team co-ordinating the approach to ensure a consistent and supportive approach to our customers who may owe debt on several different types of account
- Responsible for devising an appropriate process to data cleanse accounts and collect heat related debt
- Responsible for the collection of heat related debt in collaboration with the Customer Accounts Advisers supported by the Contracts Manager and the Customer Accounts Manager in line with all internal policies, procedures and process maps and legislation.
- Focus on early intervention with newer more recent debts to minimise money judgement action against our customers through signposting and support with welfare benefits and debt.
- Take a co-ordinated approach with the customer accounts team on any customer who is in arrears, including any legal procedures
- Manage and monitor the heat network debts and liaise with the heat networks where current year debts have also accrued. Retain a central record of all communications with the customer.
- Pro-actively build excellent relationships with residents, customers and any internal or external stakeholders to ensure income is maximised.
- Meet all targets set and any relevant corporate objectives.
- Provide a customer service that deals with any queries promptly, clearly and accurately in a knowledgeable and professional way that resolves disputes and contributes positively to the customer experience.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available