Highways Supervisor - Leyton
|Job Title:||Highways Supervisor - Leyton|
|Salary:||£20.06 - 20.06 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Highways Supervisor – Leyton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £20.06ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To undertake inspections of the public highway and highway infrastructure, ordering repairs and maintenance as appropriate, to ensure that risks are removed or reduced for all users.
- To provide support and specialist knowledge to the service area
- Deliver a specialist aspect of service delivery, which engages customers / stakeholders and enables them to make effective use of the service.
- Maintain all required records and information. Analyse and interpret complex information, for input into reports.
- Develop specialist documents / materials / activities to support / promote the service area.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, customers and stakeholders. Manage escalated or complex customer issues within the specialist area.
- Maintain information systems which support the specialist area. Contribute to the development of these systems.
- Work closely with others to clarify changing customer / organisational requirements.
- Develop good working relationships, develop community links and communicate effectively with internal / external organisations / partners and stakeholders. Represent specialist area internally and / or externally.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
- Ensure the necessary standards relating to safeguarding best practices/protocols are effectively communicated, monitored and maintained as relevant within the scope of this post.
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
- To undertake the inspection, recording and reporting of highway infrastructure, surface defects and street works in accordance with codes of practice, associated highways legislation, street works legislation including The Traffic Management Act and best practice on highway maintenance.
- To undertake supervision of works and other technical support resources, contract management and works valuation and approval where appropriate.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org