Home Carer- Vunreable Adults- North London
|Job Title:||Home Carer- Vunreable Adults- North London|
|Salary:||£13.22 - 13.22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Home Carer- Vulnerable Adults- North London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Home Carer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Home Carer to work within the supported living services in and around London area.
Pay Rate: £13.22 per hour
What you will be doing:
- To respectfully deliver personalised support to the service user to achieve agreed outcomes as recorded in their Support Plan.
- To provide support with medication as detailed in each service user’s Support Plan and in accordance with NICE Guideline (NG67) and The Reablement/Home Care Medication Policy. The term ‘medicines support’ defined as any support that enables a person to manage their medicines.
- To provide support and assistance with nutritional needs and specific dietary requirements as detailed in each service users Support Plan.
- To adhere to Islington Council’s policy and procedures in the handling of service user’s personal property including money and keys and ensure all property record keeping is completed accurately.
- To promptly feedback any progress or changes in service user’s wellbeing, physical health or circumstances to the duty manager or emergency services,
- To take appropriate action to safeguard vulnerable service users at risk by reporting any abuse or suspected abuse in accordance with current policy and legislation.
- To keep concise legible records and complete documentation which complies with organisational and professional standards.
- To be able to use information technology to organise and carry out daily tasks.
- To actively recognise the need to liaise with other services and health professionals to ensure best support is provided to meet the needs of the service users and their families.
- To maintain excellent standards of Infection control at all times adhering to universal precautions.
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the regulatory bodies and apply this understanding to everyday practice.
- Must have experience working with clients from vulnerable groups.
- Significant experience of working within a health or social care setting, providing support and assistance with personal and domestic care.
- Applicants must have Level 2 or equivalent or be working towards this on an accredited programme.
- · Must be a car driver.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Project Assistant or a support worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Enablement Support Worker
Salary: £12.33 - 12.33 per hour
Health Protection Practitioner
Salary: £280 - 345 per day
Residential Care Worker
Salary: £12.00 - 14.50 per hour
Mental Health Community Assistants
Salary: £11 - 13 per hour
Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19)
Salary: £30 per hour