Homelessness Officer - Cheshire
|Job Title:||Homelessness Officer - Cheshire|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Homelessness Officer – Cheshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Homelessness Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Homelessness Officer to work in a Homeless Services in and around the Cheshire area.
Pay Rates: £15.38 per hour Umbrella rate
What you will be doing:
- Ability to work from home
- Previous Use of the Locata system.
- Casework, caseload management, investigations and legal decision making.
- Delivering positive outcomes to prevent/relieve homelessness
- Assessing applications Conduct assessments for interim/temporary accommodation.
- Deliver complex and bespoke telephone advice to customers, often customers in crisis
- Case conferences – Represent the Housing Service at case conferences
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Homelessness Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team. Or email on: Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available