Housing Advisor for Ukrainian Welfare and Liaison - South Cambridge
|Job Title:||Housing Advisor for Ukrainian Welfare and Liaison - South Cambridge|
|Salary:||£13 - 16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Housing Advisor for Ukrainian Welfare and Liaison – South Cambridge
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Advisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Housing Advisor to work in South Cambridge.
To take responsibility for undertaking Home Visits to Ukrainian Guests who are residing in our district under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme. These will be welfare and Safeguarding assessments and report back any issues to Team Leaders and Early Help or MASH.
Pay Rates: £13 - £16 per hour
Responsibilities of a Support Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
- To work alongside other Housing Advisers in relation to complex cases and directly provide a variety of support solutions to clients for a time limited period.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of good practice in all aspects of the Housing Advice Service including taking part in meetings with outside agencies in specialist areas.
- Keep up to date with current housing legislation, case law, policy and practice.
- To focus on Welfare visits to Ukrainian guests.
- To mediate with guests and hosts where relationships become difficult to aim to prevent the guest/s from becoming homeless.
- Housing Qualification (CIOH recognised course)
- Willing to learn about the schemes for Ukrainian refugees
- Experience of Housing Advice and Homelessness prevention work.
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Knowledge of land lord and tenant law, welfare benefits and homeless legislation.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Liaison Officer - Newham
Salary: £20 per hour
Housing Advice and Homelessness Officer
Salary: Market related
Housing Officer - Portsmouth
Salary: £20.00 - 24.94 per hour
Housing Officer - Camden
Salary: £21 per hour
PRS Procurement Officer - Romford
Salary: £20 per hour