Housing Allocations Officer - West Berkshire
|Job Title:||Housing Allocations Officer - West Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Housing Allocations Officer – West Berkshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Allocations Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Housing Allocations Officer to work in Housing Strategy & Review department in West Berkshire Area.
Pay Rates: £10.41 - £12.96 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
About the Job of Housing Allocations Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
- The post holder will assist with the operation of the Common Housing Register by checking, and inputting new applications and updating changes to existing applications.
- To provide a telephone and face to face service for housing clients contacting the Council in person, in writing and by telephone about their housing register application and how the Choice Based Lettings system operates.
- To provide comprehensive and customer focused administrative support service to the housing operations team in order to support the work of the service area.
- The post holder will also develop effective working practices to meet the changing needs for the client and the Authority’s commitment to continuous improvement.
Flexibility for office and home working once induction has been completed and in line with the team's duty rota.
- To input housing register applications on the housing ICT system and Identify applicants for referral to the Homelessness Prevention & Relief Officers for further assistance.
- To visit applicants at a range of locations to confirm information relating to their housing application
- Liaise with the lettings teams regularly and at the partner Registered Provider Forum concerning allocations/nominations of social housing stock within West Berkshire
- To undertake home visits as and when necessary and to deliver leaflets/information as and when necessary to West Berkshire off-site locations.
- To work as part of a team providing a front line service to customers from main reception.
- Contribute to the post holder’s personal and career development and to the development and improvement of the services.
- This is a casual car user post.
- Understanding of Local Government departments or housing services
- Understanding of Allocations and lettings processes
- Some experience in a housing background
- Full clean driving licence
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer - West Berkshire
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Private Housing Standards Officer
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £19.01 - 19.01 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Barry
Salary: £20 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Sheffield
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Housing Assistant - Enfield
Salary: £15 per hour