Housing Compliance Support Officer - Bromley
|Job Title:||Housing Compliance Support Officer - Bromley|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Housing Compliance Support Officer – Bromley (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £10.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide general clerical support to the Compliance & Strategy Team.
- To produce accurate client files for solicitors, Subject Access Requests and other legal purposes, with an emphasis on accuracy, by extracting data from electronic systems.
- To be able to redact sensitive information in files, with an emphasis on accuracy.
- To maintain accurate electronic records, using excel and word and other IT systems, ensuring accurate recording of all client contact and departmental work.
- To act as the first point of contact for email and phone callers to the team, operating with a sharp customer service focus to provide acknowledgements, and general advice on complaints and reviews, seeking information from elsewhere to respond.
- Accurately maintain client files, ensuring all documents recorded electronically and correctly.
- To produce accurate electronic files for solicitors, Subject Access Requests, the ombudsman, and other interested parties, extracting information from electronic files, and redacting information following guidance set.
- Carrying out research for team members by interrogating electronic client files.
- Maintaining the department’s spreadsheets ensuring all data correct and up to date, producing reports as required.
- To receive telephone enquiries from members of the public and various internal/external callers including a range of Officers, Solicitors, Members, agencies, police, local authorities, Housing Associations, Landlords, etc. and, be able to make specific enquiries as directed and be able to take accurate messages to pass on to the appropriate officer.
- To provide email replies to routine enquiries, using grammatically correct clear plain English. Undertake the distribution of relevant information sheets/booklets and application forms as appropriate.
- Undertake any other admin tasks as directed by team members.
- To always work with a customer service focus and with the aim of providing the best possible service to customers.
- To assist the team to carry out customer satisfaction surveys where required and contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance customer service effectiveness and performance with consideration of legislative requirements, quality assurance framework and good practice.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Department/Section.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20.06 - 20.06 per hour
Housing Options & Assessment Officer - Waltham forest
Salary: £16 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21 per hour
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Traded Service Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26.31 - 26.31 per hour