Housing Coordinator - Enfield
|Job Title:||Housing Coordinator - Enfield|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Housing Coordinator - Enfield
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Housing Coordinator looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Housing Coordinator to work with Homeless People Services in Enfield.
Pay Rates: £21.67 - £27.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Housing Coordinator (Full job description is available)
- Provide a quality service of housing options, advice and homeless prevention casework to fulfil the authority’s statutory function to prevent homelessness in accordance with Housing Act 1996 (as amended in 2002, 2011, 2016)
- Ensure the robust processing of homeless applications and appropriate accurate and quality advice is given to prevent all aspects of homelessness in accordance with current legislation having due regard to the code of guidance.
- Use all available homelessness prevention tools to sustain tenancies or secure suitable, affordable accommodation is available to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Provide a comprehensive statutory service of advice and assistance to all non priority homeless cases including rough sleepers in accordance with s.192 Housing Act 1996.
- Experience in working with vulnerable client groups.
- A Current Enhanced DBS
- Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Experience of providing an effective advice service to members of the public Experience of implementing an equality and diversity approach to service delivery
- Experience of working in a demanding front line customer service environment
- Experience of dealing effectively with confrontational and challenging situations
- Experience of working with homeless customers and those in housing need
- Experience of carrying out interviews, investigations, negotiations
- Experience of effective record keeping including electronically
- Experience of successfully working to performance targets and deadlines
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Resettlement Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Assistant Coordinator - Enfield
Salary: £15 per hour
Senior Housing Options Officer
Salary: £37.94 - 47.98 per hour
Housing Officer - Dunstable
Salary: £30 per hour
Housing Officer - Northampton
Salary: £16 per hour
Housing Officer - Harrow
Salary: £16.64 - 23.00 per hour