Housing Development Assistant - Vale of Glamorgan
|Job Title:||Housing Development Assistant - Vale of Glamorgan|
|Location:||Vale of Glamorgan|
|Salary:||£11 - 18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Vale of Glamorgan Council – Housing Development Assistant
Ongoing contract – 37.50hours a week
Location – CF56AA, Quarry Road
Job Title Description:
•To provide high-level administrative support to the Housing Development Team. Duties include filing, photocopying, archiving, data entry, answering the telephone and taking messages and arranging appointments for team members.
•To undertake the provision of a minute taking service and the preparation of rooms for meetings. • Collating information and issuing documents and letters to own or other teams and customers.
• Proactively dealing with internal or external queries from other departments, tenants, suppliers, or customers and if necessary, passing the query on appropriately.
• Entering and processing purchase orders and invoices and checking supplies/deliveries against invoices on the Council’s electronical purchase order system.
• Ensure insurance certificates are up to date for all Consultants and Contractors.
• Ensure all Housing Development project files and records are maintained and up to date.
• Collating and ensuring new build property information is uploaded to the Asset Management database.
• Assist with the preparation of funding claims to Welsh Government.
• Supporting practical completion and handovers, ensuring relevant pre- and post-handover paperwork and tasks are prepared and completed on time and as required
• Assist the Housing Development Team members in the organisation, promotion and administration of new scheme completions.
• Ensure that you are fully aware of internal policies, procedures and any updates.
• Ensure compliance with the Council’s Financial Regulations, Procurement Policy, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures
• To implement the principles of the Council’s Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties
• To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
• To implement the principles of the Council's Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
• To report without delay any safeguarding concerns to the appropriate safeguarding officer.
• Such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade and in accordance with the general character of the job as may reasonably be required by the Chief Officer from time to time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Housing Solutions Assistant - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £16.02 - 16.02 per hour
Organisational Development Assistant - Kirklees
Salary: Market related
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Senior Housing Officer - Haringey
Salary: £26.93 - 26.93 per hour