Housing Management Officer - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Housing Management Officer - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£13.18 - 13.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Housing Management Officer – Barnsley
Full Time Contract
- To deliver a highly visible, effective & proactive tenancy & estate management service
- To deal with all breaches of tenancy regulations, including Anti-Social Behaviour within relevant timescales using support or enforcement interventions and services as required
- Responsible for the day to day patch based void management of properties and work with partners and teams to ensure properties are let as soon as possible to achieve key performance targets.
- Provide a welcome visit to new tenants within agreed timescales to communicate the required obligations, offering practical support and advice and signpost where needed.
- Identify vulnerable clients by the completion of support checklists and appropriate support package and action plans, at sign up or where potential support issues become apparent.
- Work with the Lettings Team and Assessment Team in assessing applications to the Housing Waiting List and effective operation of the Lettings Policy, to ensure best use of housing stock and sustainability of local communities
To find out more information please contact BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Allocations Officer - Loughborough
Salary: £14 per hour
Housing Advisor - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £23.28 - 23.28 per hour
Tenancy Assistant - Hull
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
Salary: £14.24 - 14.24 per hour