Housing Officer - Housing Management- West Yorkshire
|Job Title:||Housing Officer - Housing Management- West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£14.38 - 14.38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Housing Officer – Housing Management- Yorkshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Housing Officers to work across the Housing Services in and around the Huddersfield area.
Pay Rates: £14.38 Per Hour
What the role of a Housing Officer involves:
Required is a Housing Officers for up to 6 months to work alongside our existing team of Housing Officers carrying out estate based housing management tasks currently working remotely from home.
Function of the team includes but is not limited to:
Estate Management including environmental inspections on site
Communal land and green spaces
Community cohesion and the management of safe and sustainable communities.
Housing Management including tenancy management, anti-social behaviour at individual properties or within communities
Vulnerable adults and children
Property and garden conditions and the viewing and sign up of empty homes
Consultation and community engagement, Cllr and MP enquiries and multi-agency working with our partners.
Housing Officers will deliver a customer focussed holistic housing management service, which ensures income collection, efficient turnaround of properties, appropriate letting and subsequent tenancy management. they will provide early help to customers, by being accessible and working with customers to reach positive outcomes to sustain their tenancy.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4 (C) or above in English and Maths.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively and sensitively, in person, via the telephone and in writing.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of delivering targets and goals within operational plans.
- Skill and ability to work with partner organisations to achieve common goals
- Previous experience of data input and maintenance of databases and/or contact management systems.
- A good level of computer literacy to interrogate various software packages.
- Knowledge of Health and safety, equality and diversity, safeguarding legislation in relation to the role.
- Able to work flexibly and be response to change in order to improve performance
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team coupled with the ability to work independently to achieve results
- Ability to understand the importance of budgetary control.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Housing Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Enhanced Housing Options Officer - Sheffield
Salary: £10.92 - 10.92 per hour
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - East London
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Housing Options - Housing Services - Bournemouth
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 13.50 per hour
Housing Aid Advisor - Nottingham
Salary: £22 per hour