Housing Officer - Shefford
|Job Title:||Housing Officer - Shefford|
|Salary:||£15.84 - 15.84 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Housing Officer – Shefford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £15.84ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Independent Living Team provides a comprehensive person centred accommodation based and floating support service catering for customers aged 16 years plus, older persons, persons with complex needs including addiction, learning or physical disabilities and those requiring generic housing support and those in housing crisis.
- The role requires an understanding of building communication systems and fire alarm systems, and how to use them.
- The ability to support people with simple everyday issues to complex multi agency support cases.
- Organising and supporting customer activities within supported housing schemes.
- The role requires good communication skills to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- The role requires strong information processing skills.
- Good networking and inter-department communication skills.
- The role requires the ability to work alone and make decisions based on rational/reasoning and knowledge.
- Out of hours working will be required as part of this role on a rota basis.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Options & Assessment Officer - Waltham forest
Salary: £16 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour