Housing Officer | Southwark Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm - 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £15 - £18ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Housing Officer (Level 2) for a local authority in Southwark being responsible for comprehensive resident led housing functions, maintaining a high-quality physical environment and a resident focussed customer friendly service out a range of housing duties.
What you will be doing -
To be the first point of contact for any housing related issues raised by residents of Southwark's estates both tenant and leaseholder. Ensure that issues raised are comprehensively case managed and other services are proactively engaged so issues are resolved.
What You will need -
- Previous Experience within Housing/Leasehold/Tenancy Management
- Previous Local Authority Experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Customer Facing Experience
- Income/Debt Collection/Policies and Procedures Experience
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.