Housing Officer- Southwark
|Job Title:||Housing Officer- Southwark|
|Salary:||£15 - 18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Housing Officer | Southwark
1. Understand current issues affecting local authority and social housing.
2. Working knowledge of housing and leasehold management law and practise
3. Knowledge of legal processes on tenancy management, including preparing and presenting cases for case conferences and court action.
4. Knowledge of ways of tackling racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination
5. Experience of: -
- Tenancy management
- Leasehold management
- In a customer facing role, ideally in a social housing field.
- Income/debt collection policies and procedures
- Dealing with conflict.
- Using Microsoft office and using a wide range of office equipment and ICT software
- Of organising and prioritising a workload, managing conflicting demands.
- Undertaking a variety of administrative and financial tasks in a structured environment to support the delivery of services.
6. Able to: -
- Work remotely without direct day to day management and supervision
- Build effective working relationships with staff, peers and members
- Work as a part of team contributing positively to collective goals
- Draft correspondence, information and reports to a high standard using appropriate technology
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Toni Dunkley on 02085149146 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available