Housing Options Assistant - North Somerset Council
|Job Title:||Housing Options Assistant - North Somerset Council|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Housing Options Assistant – North Somerset Council
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Provide information to members of the public and colleagues on a range of subjects within a specific area of work to encourage and help access to and understanding of amenities, services or information.
- To maintain records of applications, stock or materials and information available to the public and administer processes to ensure it is accessible within a fair and equitable system.
- To promote the services available to the community or individuals, to engage them in make greater use of the facilities, materials or services provided.
- To use equipment and systems required for the delivery of the service.
- To contribute to the planning and delivery of a range of activities and services to achieve particular defined outcomes within the service area.
- Undertake promotion and monitoring of specific schemes under the guidance of senior colleagues and/or within statutory frameworks.
- Assist in preparing reports / written findings for further action by others.
- Assist in the preparation of small schemes or projects and contribute to evaluating or monitoring their impact on enhancing the services available to the community.
- Apply technical knowledge to develop, process and deliver a range of activities within an agreed framework.
- Communicate with colleagues, other partner agencies and members of the local community through verbal reports and keeping records of site visits and technical activities completed in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- NVQ level 2 in literacy and numeracy
- NVQ level 2 or 3 units of qualification or equivalent practical work experience to achieve the qualification in technical skills relating to the service area.
- Hold a qualification for service delivery where appropriate.
- Practical work experience to give a thorough understanding of the processes and practices required to ensure safe systems of work.
- Awareness and general understanding of the service area protocols, regulations and relevant legislation
- Ability to work and engage with the general public
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1082 or LiamM@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available