Housing Options - Housing Services - London
|Job Title:||Housing Options - Housing Services - London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Housing Options Officer – Housing Services - London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Options Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Housing Options Officer to work across the Housing Services in and around the London Area.
Pay Rates: £14.38 – £17.90 Per Hour
This is a Work From Home position
What the roles of a Housing Options Officer: Full JD Available
An experienced Housing Options Officer is required with a minimum of 12 months assessing homeless applications in accordance with the Homeless Reduction Act 2017 and Part VII Housing Act 1996.
Officers needs to be able take a holistic and person -centred approach to provide providing comprehensive housing advice to prevent and relief homelessness.
Candidates will need to be able to assess homeless applications under the legislation, make homelessness inquiries and produce quality personalised housing plans and issue s184 homeless decisions.
Candidates will operate within a 3 weekly duty Rota, which performs an in-take function and be able to attend multi-agency meetings.
Remote-working is available with the requirement to provide officer cover on a rota
- Must have previous working as a housing options officer
- Must have 12 months assessing homeless applications
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Housing Options Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available