Housing Options Officer - Gosport
|Job Title:||Housing Options Officer - Gosport|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Housing Options Officer - Vulnerable People - Gosport
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Options Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Housing Options Officers to work across the Frontline & Vulnerable People Services in and around the Gosport area.
Pay Rates: £12.18 - £14.91 Per Hour
What the roles of a Housing Options Officer Involves: (Full Details Available)
- To conduct housing options interviews with customers focussing on assessing housing needs, preventing homelessness and giving good quality advice on the housing choices available so that customers can make informed decisions.
- To negotiate and mediate with landlords, parents and other accommodation providers to prevent homelessness and provide practical assistance to help customers remain in their accommodation, including home visits.
- To provide good quality advice, information and assistance through face-to-face interviews, home visits, co-location, by telephone and by correspondence within a customer care framework, ensuring all deadlines are met and that customers can make informed decisions about their housing options
- To provide the above through a detailed knowledge of housing legislation and case law in relation to homelessness, children, immigration law, social housing sector landlord and tenant law, and family law including domestic abuse and welfare benefits and rights
- To confirm eligibility and that there is a reason to believe that an applicant is homeless and in priority need when determining whether accommodation is to be provided, making recommendations as to what would constitute suitable accommodation.
- For those clients who wish to pursue an application under homeless legislation, make sufficient enquiries to determine whether a duty is owed and to write good quality and comprehensive s184 decision letters.
- You Must Have a Current DBS
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- You must have Part 7 & HRA Knowledge
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Housing Options Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available