Housing Solutions Officer - Manchester
|Job Title:||Housing Solutions Officer - Manchester|
|Salary:||£14.67 - 14.67 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Housing Solutions Officer – Manchester
Salary: £ 14.67ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The role holder will deliver high quality support for service users, managing existing and future risks through assessment, and creating plans which ensure the individual needs of service users are appropriately considered.
The role holder will assist service users to engage with support services provided by both statutory and voluntary agencies, ensuring that the client is appropriately supported and therefore able to contribute actively in the community.
The role holder will provide advice and expertise to partner agencies and stakeholders to promote the service and represent the rights and needs of the vulnerable residents of Manchester.
- Establish and maintain relationships with service users to challenge their existing patterns of behaviour. Work proactively with appropriate stakeholders to assess the individual’s needs and ensure positive outcomes.
- Provide support and advice to service users which provide the opportunity to engage with appropriate local and national organised and community based services.
- Monitor, evaluate and review assessments as required determining suitable adjustments to ensure that service users are able to achieve their agreed goals.
- Work with colleagues and stakeholders to produce plans that use service users individual needs to identify and reduce their vulnerability to risk situations.
- Promote the service strategies across the organisation and to other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Closely work with partner agencies and stakeholders by contributing and participating in new initiatives to support independence and opportunities for vulnerable residents of Manchester.
- Ensure all records, processes and systems are up to date and maintained to assist with data collection and performance management.
- Roles at this level may be required to undertake management duties, either through direct line management of a team (including appraisals, performance management and other duties) or through matrix management of a virtual team of officers.
- Personal commitment to continuous self development and service improvement.
- Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's