Housing Support Officer
|Job Title:||Housing Support Officer|
|Salary:||£11.70 - 11.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Housing Support Officer
PLACEMENT: to start ASAP, Full time
PAY: from £11.70 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Housing Support Officers for our client based in Coventry.
Currently the role will involve remote working but this is subject to change inline with Government guidelines.
As a Housing Support Officer you will be required to:
- Work as part of a team to ensure at the Housing & Homelessness function delivers the organisational vision for service delivery
- Respond to a range of administrative tasks
- Engagement with customers to gather information to support decision making and services
- Work to support Housing & Homelessness in the delivery of its statutory requirements
- Carry out administrative tasks to support the day to day activities of Housing & Homelessness
- Culture where the customer is at the heart of everything it does
- Undertake day to day duties to ensure business is effective and efficient as possible
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Resolve queries using appropriate systems and information at your disposal and applying personal judgment as required. Identify appropriate point at which to refer to the service for input or to escalate to the line manager
- Use appropriate systems to support services, inputting information, raising and receipting orders, processing invoices etc.
- Produce appropriate documentation to support services including; reports providing visibility of required key information, production of spreadsheets etc
- Identify and make recommendations for change to practices or issues that negatively affect the performance that is delivered to the customer
- To support work with service managers to build, maintain and promote effective working relationships
- Act as a point of contact and support for service requests in the absence of the team manager ensuring that they are briefed/made aware of any requests made in their absence
- Work with organisations across a variety of mediums to support the delivery of Housing & Homelessness statutory requirements.
- Take a customer and organisational view in considering new initiatives
- Support in the implementation of strategies to enable organisational change
- Engage where appropriate in corporate initiatives and projects to ensure that customers are at the heart of organisational thinking
- Engage positively with customers where appropriate to facilitate the best outcome possible acknowledging organisational constraints where they exist
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Experience of working in a customer service/administrative or housing environment
- Experience of a wide range of administrative work
- Experience & knowledge of producing high quality work using various IT packages to support services in areas such as spreadsheets, report writing etc
- Knowledge of equal opportunities and diversity in relation to good customer care
- Proven good verbal communications skills
- Ability to drive high standards in relation to customer services
- Build effective relationships and resolve conflict
- Able to perform administrative duties & Ability to use systems to support services
- Able to build collaborative relationships with service areas
- Ability to resolve queries using personal judgement or know when to seek advice
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies, please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's