HR Advisor - Walthamstow
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Walthamstow|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
HR Advisor – Walthamstow (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £25.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Responsible for providing specialist advice and instruction to managers who are leading the resolution of employee relations issues including advising managers in handling employee non-compliance and assisting in consultation exercises.
- Provide support and coaching to managers in understanding employee relations policies and practices, ensuring understanding of compliance imperatives and promote the HR IT portal to facilitate self-service.
- To provide effective and responsive HR service, covering a broad range of problems and issues to meet customer needs and deliver the overall objectives of the Council.
- To provide accurate and appropriate advice based on a full understanding of employment law, the Council’s managing people framework and related policies and procedures usually operating within well-established professional procedures and guidance, however, innovatory thinking will be required in some aspects of the position as no two cases are the same.
- Manage responses to complex professional to sensitive issues within the Employee Relations advice team.
- Ensure excellent service delivery to a complex/diverse service area.
- Leads operational activities within the service area and ensure lawful and professional standards are delivered at all times.
- Ensure the development and delivery of continuous improvement in all aspects of the service.
- Ensure the successful planning and implementation of policies and practices.
- Deliver a Range of HR Projects on an adhoc basis. Managing ongoing projects as required of the HR Service.
- To manage a case load covering all areas of Employee Relations including Conduct, Capability, Sickness, Grievance, Change Management & Ill Health.
- Run reports from the councils SAP system for managing information. Providing advice to Senior Management on improvements that can be made to the time taken for case management.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR and OD initiatives such as learning and development plans, performance management and delivery of bespoke workshops for managers at all levels.
- Lead the practice of HR strategies, policies and procedures that sustain and enhance the Council’s end-to-end employment relationship (or “lifecycle”) with its workers.
- Provide support to projects and programmes initiated by or impacting on the Council.
- Represent the Council effectively
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships. Ensure the function has a positive and effective relationship with members, Management Board, Council services and other stakeholders.
- Advise on casework and disputes resolution offering a range of solutions and interventions to facilitate early and effective resolution to issues.
- Have full working knowledge and experience of the Council computerised HR systems ie. SAP and being able to produce reports.
- Using management information to monitor the employee relations and effectiveness of people management and assist with the preparation of reports for management use and to contribute to corporate monitoring.
- Participate in Recruitment Assessment Centres
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Service & Business Manager - Walthamstow
Salary: £26 per hour
HR Co-ordinators - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
HR Officer - Bolton
Salary: £17 per hour
Customer Services Advisor - Basingstoke
Salary: £10 per hour
HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
Salary: £16.92 - 19.62 per hour